FAQs: Online Mixing and Mastering
Zip your files (if you can).
Add any a notes and references.
Upload the files and a demo mix (if you have one, not required) using our wetransfer link.
Choose one of the package options below and make your payment.
You will receive you song back within 4 days.
A stem is a complete track from start to finish. Please bounce all tracks in their entirety from the start to finish of the song, including silence where parts are not playing This is so the complete song will lay out in the correct positions for the mix when imported into our system. also please remove all processing Ie Eq Fx Compression as we will add all processing and fx at our studio.
- Logic Pro X – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frKZ1YQ-No0&t=9s
- Pro Tools – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFC-_U_Qp7U&t=23s
- Garageband – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0vCDyqqM6g&t=1s
- Ableton Live – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiN_ovVsp40&t=22s
- FL Studio – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_YB2RVcusc&t=5s
- Cubase – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSwd1f81ZD0&t=31s
- Reaper – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLltl2nvsR8&t=1s
We have a great selection of analogue equipment in addition to our vast collection of professional software based plugins. Different songs may well require different 'flavours' and we will employ the use of analogue equipment in such cases as needed. We use the best combination to achieve the best, professional results for your compositions.
You may instruct us to make up to 2 revisions of your online mix or master.
We have over 20 years experience in mixing and mastering most genres.
We employ mastering techniques according to the industry requirements of Spotify and Apple to ensure your tracks are competitive in volume and audio clarity.
We are based in Wood Green, North London.