How The Recording Studio Experience works
☆ The Gift Purchaser
1. You buy a Recording Studio Voucher for the recipient from the gift package options listed.
2. As soon as we receive your payment we will send you a confirmation e mail with an attached Gift Voucher.
Important: please check your spam / junk folders if you do not see your confirmation e-mail within a few minutes of your purchase.
3. The Voucher is valid for 1 year after the date of purchase.
☆ The Gift Receiver
1. You arrange a date and time with us (details on the voucher) for your recording studio experience.
2. When you arrive at our studio, our experienced and qualified music producer will give you a tour of the studio and explain how the recording process works. You will then have a chance to run through your song a few times.
When your voice is warmed up we will start recording. We will get you to record 3 or 4 live vocal takes, then the studio engineer will select the best recordings of your vocals and piece them together into a perfect vocal. If there are any notes out of tune we will correct them, add EQ and FX to the vocal, and finally mix and master the song. On average, it takes around one hour to complete the recording of one song.
4. The songs will then be given to you on CD or MP3 or both formats.