How The Recording Studio Experience works
☆ The Gift Purchaser
1. You buy a Recording Studio Voucher for the recipient from the gift package options listed.
2. As soon as we receive your payment we will send you a confirmation e mail with an attached Gift Voucher.
Important: please check your spam / junk folders if you do not see your confirmation e-mail within a few minutes of your purchase.
3. The Voucher is valid for 1 year after the date of purchase.
☆ The Gift Receiver
1. You arrange a date and time with us (details on the voucher) for your recording studio experience.
2. When you arrive at our studio, our experienced and qualified music producer will give you a tour of the studio and explain how the recording process works.
3. If you are in a band, then a typical 8 hour session should allow for two songs to be recorded.
The studio time is allocated to running through the song a few times, then selecting the best takes, on the drums, guitars, bass, vocals, etc., and then editing all the selected takes to create a perfect take.
Adding overdubs (e.g., extra vocals, backing vocals, extra instruments to fatten up your sound) and adding effects, EQ and compression will give your tracks that professional finish. Finally the track will be mixed and mastered.
4. The songs will then be given to you on CD or MP3 or both formats.